Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Two Months Old!

Time must fly when you have a child because I can't believe that Julianne is now two months old (she turned two months old a week before Christmas). She has changed so much since she was born and it's so exciting to watch all the new things she does. It seems like she learns something new everyday.

Things that Julianne does now:
  • coos and smiles
  • grasps at objects within reach
  • almost holds her head up without assitance
  • recognizes who Mommy and Daddy are
  • talks to us (if she says something we repeat it and she'll repeat it back to us)
  • stares at objects for extended periods
  • turns to voices she recognizes (mostly Mommy and Daddy's)
  • drools a lot! 
  • and so much more!
 We don't have a video camera yet (that's on our wish list), but with our awesome smartphone we can take videos with that. So here is a video of Julianne at a few days after turning two months old:


I can't wait to see how much she will grow and change, but I know that I need to cherish this stage because it won't last long and will be over before I know it.

No comments: