Since our awesome friend Kaisha showed us her awesome cloth diapers (Flip brand) when we first found out we were pregnant, we decided that was exactly what we needed/should do for our baby as well (there are so many benefits of going cloth, but if you are unable to do so, you are not a bad person! Ask me about the benefits if you are truly interested in knowing more about going cloth). I bought the Flip brand after researching all the other cloth diapers because it was what was in our price range and they seemed to have more positive ratings out of the ones I was most interested in. We bought and received the diapers back in September and I've been excited to use them ever since.
Well, Julianne is finally big enough to wear them! And I am loving them! We are loving not having to add to the land fill and cost of disposables and of course, the cloth diapers are so much cuter!
And of course I have to include some photos of JFK in them:
| Lookin' Cute, Feelin' Cute |
| They look a bit big on her chicken legs! |
| Look at that cute cloth covered baby bum! |
1 comment:
I made the blog!!! :-)
Post a Comment