Monday, December 27, 2010

Baby's First Christmas

We had a wonderful, yet quiet Christmas with the Kincheloes--Mom and Dad, Gram and Pop, and Aunt Shirley and her husband, Dennis. When we arrived, we opened gifts (well, they were all for Julianne, but since she is a bit too young to open them herself, we did all the opening) and enjoyed spending time with Mom and Dad before the others arrived for dinner. We enjoyed a low-key dinner and dessert and played some card games after wards. Nothing too exciting, just great company and spirit to celebrate the reason of Christmas--the birth of Jesus Christ. I hope everyone else was able to enjoy their Christmas as well.


And of course some pictures of Julianne in her Christmas outfit:

Julianne with Grandma and Grandpa Kincheloe. I couldn't get them all looking at me at the same time! This was the best that I could get of the three of them! The stinkers! 








I know it's blurry, but isn't that the cutest smile?!

Our Christmas Angel all tuckered out!

Dinner is served!

Still looks so much like Daddy, but oh so cute!

 We missed spending Christmas with my family. But hopefully next year we will be able to celebrate with my side of the family and enjoy a loud and crazy Christmas with three cousins under two and one cousin who will be eight years old by then (both sisters had a baby in 2010 and one sister already has an older daughter). It should be lots of fun!

No comments: