Tagged by Raya
Here are seven random facts about myself:
1. Thomas and I are both converts to the church, therefore we are the only members in both of our families.
2. I love to read about serial killers. Don't worry, I don't want to be one, I just think that their minds are facinating and would love to be a criminal profiler someday.
3. I'm not very artsy or craftsy, but I would love to become more so. It's hard for me to be either, especially when you can't even cut/draw a straight line (even when using a ruler!).
4. If I could live anywhere else in the world it would be Ireland. My dad's side of the family is mostly Irish and I've had this huge facination with Ireland ever since I found a map of Ireland at my grandmother's. She had taken a few trips there after she retired with her sister-in-law and she would tell me about how beautiful it was. I've made Thomas promise me that if we don't live there, he has to at least take me there for a vacation. Maybe that will be our belated honeymoon.
5. Thomas and I almost weren't married before he deployed. We were very lucky that we were married when we were. We had chosen a date in February, but found out later that we had to move it because they were deploying sooner and the date in February wouldn't work since they were doing pre-deployment training that day.
6. Online dating does work. That's how Thomas and I met and we've been happily married for more than a year and a half now and have been together for over three years.
7. I'm liberal-minded, but I didn't vote for Obama. I have a very bad feeling about him that I can't describe and I fear for our country and the future that we have with Obama as our president.
I would tag someone, but most people still don't know that we have a blog. So if you do read this, and you haven't been tagged by someone else yet, please post seven random facts about yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment