Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Love Sundays

I love Sundays. Even though it means waking up earlier than I would like to, I love getting up and spending a peaceful morning with Thomas before heading off to church. I love my calling, sharing it with my new wonderful friend Kaisha, even though it can be a bit stressful at times. I love the ward family I belong to. I don't feel judged there, I feel safe and warm. If only the rest of the world could see that we are not some crazy polygamists that worship some crazy dude who saw visions. If only they knew what we know. . .
My life has definitely been changed for the better by becoming a member. It helped me survive the deployment, and I know I could have never done that without the help of our Savior, he was there by my side every step of the way. It's made me realize why my LDS friends from Prosser were always so happy, the connection that they shared was a bit of a mystery to me back then. But now I know the secret.
I'm not sure what the purpose of this post is besides to say I love Sundays.

2 comments:

Kaisha said...

I'm mentioned! And no, I don't feel like you're stalking me.

Nathan and Raya said...

OH! Jamie, that was a sweet little testimony. I loved reading it.
FYI, you can invite people to read your blog, it's under the settings some where.