Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dumb Sidewalk

I hate to admit it, but I have injured myself. Monday night walking home from the bus stop with Thomas after work, I was about to cross the street and the next thing I know I feel a sharp pain in my right foot/ankle and I'm down for the count. Apparently I made a pretty big scene (according to Thomas). I've been a gimp and a bump the past few days because of it. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who goes out and buys me crutches when I think I need them instead of being a good boy and studying for school.
I'm dreading going back to work tomorrow after my mini-vacation. It's been nice being able to just sit and relax and not be expected to do things because I'm home. Hey, I have a legitimate reason why I'm not doing anything...I'm injured! Okay, not enough to be as lazy as I have been, but I'm saving my strength for work tomorrow and Saturday. I am positive I will need it then, and possibly a crutch as well.
And if anyone asks, I really fell over a homeless person on my way home that night. It was dark and they just blend in so well to their surroundings...

1 comment:

Nathan and Raya said...

It's totally plausible in Lake City! stick to the homeless story!