What Julianne is doing now:
- Sucking on her fists, fingers, bib, your fingers, toys, etc like there is no tomorrow!
- Rolling over! Yes, she has rolled over! Once from her belly to back and twice from her back to belly (which I'm told is harder for babies to do since they have to figure out what to do with their arms). Of course she is a sneaky baby and did all the rolling while I was not in the room. The little stinker!
- Squirming like crazy! I know it will only get worse from here on out!
- Growling. Yes, growling. It's hard to describe, but sometimes it reminds me of the noises ET makes and the noises the Gremlins make. I now call her my little Gremlin!
- Gets really upset when someone other than mommy or daddy is holding her. Most babies are fine until they are around 6 months old with other people holding them. Nope, not Julianne. She only wants mommy or daddy.
- Growing like a weed! Her four month well baby appointment (and dreadful shots) are next Thursday (March 3rd) so we will find out just how much she has grown then.
- And so much more!
Oh and a post about Julianne would not be complete without photos!
![]() |
| She is getting so strong! |
![]() |
| She loves tummy time on her play mat! |
| This was taken at the beginning of February, but I just love this smile! Don't you just love this sweet smile?! |


1 comment:
SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment