Here are some things that has happened since the last post:
- Thomas no longer works for Toys R Us
- Thomas started his second quarter at NSCC and is loving being in school
- I'm trying to complete an application to Seattle U for their Masters of Criminal Justice program (wish me luck!)
- We finally have our apartment in order, it took long enough (thanks to our flood incident)
- We weren't able to make it to visit my family for Christmas thanks to mountains of snow in our way (literally and figuratively)
- We are getting Lasik surgery next month and are so excited! No more glasses after the 20th of February!
- We are starting our Temple Preparation class this next Sunday. We are so happy to finally get into this class to finally go to the Temple.
2 comments:
WOW that's a lot! Glad for the update although I already knew some of it!
Yeah Temple prep!! I'm so excited for you!!!!
I haven't talked to you in such a long time. We need to have you over and hang out. We have the Simmon's and you guys come over one Saturday. We need to have a Saturday free first. We keep having family in from out of town or like last week, Ilee was really sick. But some time soon!!!! Good luck on your lasik!
Post a Comment