So I had a doctor's appointment today at 25 weeks. The main purpose of the appointment was to see how baby girl is measuring up. At the anatomy scan at 17 weeks she was measuring at the 12th percentile which raised some concern for my OB. At 21 weeks we had another ultrasound to check up on her growth and she was measuring at the 16th percentile. So today we were scheduled for another ultrasound. Baby girl is now measuring at the 34th percentile! Way to grow baby girl! The doctor said she is growing great and is not concerned with her growth anymore. However, the amniotic fluids are a little low so now I need to drink a ton of water and soak in a tub or pool to have the water balance out the water inside my body. I'm just so excited baby is growing so well. We were so worried when we were first told that she was measuring small, now we don't have anything to worry about!
Oh and she is definitely still very much a girl! Can't wait to meet her in a little over three months!
No comments:
Post a Comment